We supplied a lot of our own products for the builder to install. Here is a list of suppliers that we sourced things from.
- Sea of White – surprisingly competitive and could source things they didn’t have on show. They supplied all our tapware, basins, and sinks.
Lighting & Fans
A lot of lighting shops will offer to do up a lighting plan for you using items from their store. I got 3 done, and though they claimed to offer a discount on bulk purchases it often amounted to just a token effort, so it ended up being cheaper to source a lot of things online.
- Zest Lighting – Based in Sydney. Kitchen pendants and feature dining pendant. Very helpful, answered my email questions straight away.
- Bitola Lighting – Based in Brisbane. Exterior lights, ceiling fans, feature ensuite light. Very helpful, answered my email questions straight away.
- Online Lighting – Based in Sydney. Master bedroom pendants.
- Discount Lighting – Based in Brisbane. Study pendant.
- Go Lights – Based in Sydney/Melbourne. Feature entry pendant. Very helpful, answered my email questions straight away.
- Tida Lighting – Based in Melbourne. Feature powder room pendant.
- Tilly’s Lighting – Local Perth store (Osborne Park). Downlights, library pendant, exhaust fans.
- Schots Home Emporium – Based in Melbourne. Guest bedroom chandelier.
- Sonya Lighting – Local Perth store (Balcatta). Oyster and garage lights. Friendly and helpful over the phone.
- Big Ass Fans – Based in Brisbane. Ceiling fan.
- Tiles 88 – Floor tiles throughout
- Ceramo – Ensuite wall tile
- Tile Boutique – Laundry and powder room wall tiles
- CT Supplies – Bathroom wall tile
- Harvey Norman
- Winning Appliances
- Chelsea Flooring – Marri floorboards